Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy busy busy...

I haven't had a lot of time to spend writing on this blog, for several reason:
  1. I've been bust with school. I'm working on several big projects, like a big presentation comparing warfare during the Civil War and modern times (I might even manage to fit in the classic Fallout line "War. War never changes). I also have a big Spanish final project, which is a sort of autobiography written entirely in Spanish.
  2. I've been busy with music. I play in an orchestra at school, and we've had several concerts lately. I also have an upcoming solo cello recital. I also play piano, and I've had several adjudicated events lately. Luckily I managed to do very well on all of them. I'm also trying to learn Death On Two Legs (by Queen) on the piano. Don't ask why.
  3. Normall I'm not really into webcomics, but I managed to read through every single strip of Questionable Content. You should check it out, it's actually pretty funny.
(Hopefully) more later!

2 comments:

  1. Your post sounds like mine as of late: relating why I haven't been posting recently. :P Join the club.

    I too have had some really big projects in school as of late. (ironically I just wrote about them today) One more week and it will all be over though. :)

    In my case, Game Making has been the eliminated hobby. Hopefully that will change; I have lots I can work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... luckily this is the final lap before school's out. Of course the teacher's take the opportunity to give us as many projects and tests as they can (In fact, I just had a math test today).

    ReplyDelete