Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finals

Well, I've just finished up with my final exams. They were pretty easy. I was only really worried about my finals for Spanish and Math. Luckily they both went well. While I got a B on the Spanish one, I still have an A for a final grade, and though I haven't gotten a score for it yet, the Math final was pretty easy. I figured out I only needed to get 28/50 questions correct to get an A. It was also multiple choice, so I could figure out quite a few of the problems just by looking at the question and the answers.

In other news, lately I've become obsessed with the Metal Gear Solid games. I first got interested when I played MGS4 at a friend's house, and now I've played through most of the series. The story is great, even though it is rather convoluted, and rather hard to follow at first. I'm certainly looking forward to the new metal gear solid games announced at E3, Rising and Peace Walker (even though I don't have a PSP).

2 comments:

  1. Congrats. Final week is the worst. I'm not looking forward to it in college.

    How are your games going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too bad. You even get to go home early :)

    As for my games, I've been tinkering around in Ultimate 3d to create an entry for gamecog's second competition, so Urban Odyssey has been put on hold temporarily.

    ReplyDelete