Friday, December 31, 2010

What I'll Be Doing in 2011

What Games I'll be Making:
Right now, I'm working on a story centered RPG sort of thing.


It takes place on an artificial island, where powerful, violent Neo-Yakuza factions fight with a corrupt police force. Where a distant war creates a city of criminals and arms dealers. Where the only hope for justice is revolution.

So yeah.

What Games I'll be Playing:
I recently got into Morrowind because of the amazing world. I've been enjoying it quite a bit more than Oblivion, due to the much more subtle use of level scaling, previously mentioned awesome world, better fast travel, and greater variety of factions and items.
I've also gotten amassed a large collection of games I need to play on my DS. This includes the World Ends With You, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and SMT: Strange Journey, as well as Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. So that should keep me busy.
If I ever get bored of that, then I have both Humble Indie Bundles to play. I'm particularly looking forward to Aquaria, Cortex Command, and Machinarium.

What Music I'll be Listening To:
I got an iPod for Christmas. I've been listening to Franz Ferdinand, Muse, Ennio Morricone, the Cave Story Remix Project, the Spirit Engine 2 OST, the Scott Pilgrim OST (both game and movie), and the Black Mages.

New Years Resolutions?
Not really. I'd like to spend a bit more time practicing Kung Fu, and I suppose I should try and eat less junk food. Other then that, 2010 was not a horrible year. Why fix what ain't broken?

1 comment:

  1. Cave Story Remix Project and the Spirit Engine 2 OST soundtracks ftw. :D

    Personal favorites are Escape Route, Ball of Ballos, Finding Our Strength, Crimson Limit, and Finale and a Lost Dream.

    ReplyDelete