Friday, August 7, 2009

Waking up early

For some reason, I have a weird tendency to wake up rather early. Usually 5:00 nowadays, but a year ago it used to be 4:30. I just don't like sleeping in. It seems like a big waste of time to me. I always feel like I have to be getting something accomplished (even if it's something like writing a blog post, or reading a book).
I usually go to bed at about 10:00, so I probably don't get enough sleep, though I usually fall on the couch and don't get up for a while in the middle of the day.

Anyway, I look forward to the pill you can take that will let you stay up 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. During the summer, I go to bed at around 12 and get up at 8.

    During the school year I go to bed at around 12:30 and get up at 6:30. That get's really hard when I do it consistently.

    ReplyDelete