Thursday, July 9, 2009

Theme Update

I decided to redesign this blog, and I have to say I think it looks quite a bit better. The old look was rather ugly, I'll admit. Lately I've been helping my brother in doing some web design for community service, and I've been using css a lot recently. This blog was a perfect chance to test my skills.

Please, let me know your opinions on the new theme, and whether you have any problems or suggestions. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read my ramblings!

4 comments:

  1. It looks a lot nicer. I like the purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple is pwnage! :P

    No really, I like purple. I also like the new design. The other one's text was rather difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume your talking about the purple links? I like them too ;)

    ReplyDelete