Friday, July 10, 2009

What I've been Listening too

Over the last few weeks I've been listening to lots of different music. Here are some of my favorite songs:

-Future, and It Doesn't Work, by Starscream. These songs just scream out pure awesome, and it's some of the best chiptunes music I've heard.
-The music from Iji is great. My favorite song is probably Tor. After trying to beat that guy time and time again on the hardest difficulty, you would think I might get tired of the song, but I still get awesome chills every time I listen to it.
-The Flight of The Conchords have some hilarious music. This is one of my favorites.
-I also love the Decemberists. I can't stop listening to them. One of my favorite songs is 16 Military Wives.
-Stairway to Heaven. A little unknown song which is surprisingly awesome. It's by Led Zeppelin.

2 comments:

  1. I love the music from Iji too. Haven't listened to any of it recently though...

    Downloaded Future, and it Doesn't Work. Will listen to soon.

    However, I haven't heard of any of the rest, and won't be anytime soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I re-listened to Iji, and I liked them all the more. My favorites are Boss and Sec2. (Ending is nice too)

    ReplyDelete