Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blog Started

Hey there. I thought I'd create a blog like every other person who thinks they are somehow more important than everyone else in the world. Mine will provide you with my random thoughts, and serve as a sort of development blog for some of my upcoming projects. If I find the time, I might even write up some reviews for some indie games, especially those created with the software gamemaker.

Well, enjoy. Be sure to contact me about that new game you're working on, or post a comment on one of my upcoming posts. My email is ninjutsu63@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Now I feel bad for making a blog XP

    My blog has pretty much the same goal so drop by if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there I am just testing don't freak out now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, testing testing testing

    ReplyDelete