Wednesday, March 25, 2009

City Scoundrel

I know there are health hazards (physical and mental!) when you start programming two games at once. However, I did it. I started a new game, by the name of City Scoundrel. Not that I've give up work on Island. I'm trying to keep my work time fairly balanced.
So what is City Scoundrel about? Well, you'll have to see for yourself.

Here's our lovely scoundrel after whom the game was named. He is the protagonist of the game, standing in the lovely peaceful city street.


Then...



OH NO! Zombies!


Well, it's not Shakespeare to tell you the truth. I'm going for a more simple game. Look out for more info soon!

3 comments:

  1. It's kind of random we both started making 3d games in like the same day o.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, zombies seem to have some sort of appeal...

    Whoah. That's creepy...

    ReplyDelete