Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update!

Today I updated my website/blog so it was actually usable by me. Now I'll be able to post my random game developing geekery and rants without the annoying technical difficulties I had before. I will probably be updating the theme in the near future. I will also be making new posts much more frequently then I usually do, or at least that's the plan.

Anyway, I hope you like what you see, and that you'll check back soon to read about my crazy theories and game ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Well now that I've finally acquiesced and gotten an RSS feeder thingy like people've been bugging me for a long time, I'll be able to keep better track of blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought about getting an RSS reader, but now that you mention it, that seems like a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete